With their great looks and durable design, these Muck Arctic Adventure Series Winter Boots are a fashionable and functional cold-weather choice. Crafted from CR Flex-Foam neoprene, these women's boots adjust to the contours and movements of your feet while absorbing impact with every step. An EVA midsole adds even more cushioning for all-day comfort during longer treks while the soft fleece lining keep your feet warm and dry even in extreme weather conditions. The design is easy to match with any outfit or outerwear, and the lightweight rubber outsole grips onto slippery surfaces to prevent slips and falls.
- 100% Waterproof
- 4mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene liner is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Fleece lining for additional warmth
- Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole for added comfort
- Quick cleaning rubber outsole offers durability and traction on slick surfaces
- Pull-tab for easy on and off
- Estimated height: 41cm/ 16.1"
- Estimated max calf circumference: 38cm/ 15"
- Comfort Range: -20°F to 50°F / -30°C to 10°C